Monday, March 8, 2010

I landed my first teaching job by being open to change

I landed my first teaching job by being open to change. I graduated in 1995, and the teaching market was flooded with new teachers. I went to a job fair at my college and interviewed with any city I was familiar with at all. My job came from a city where I used to go to the lake in high school. I didn't know anyone there, but I knew the area. I taught there for 2 years, and it was a great growing up experience for me.

Please visit my donorschoose webpage if you would like to see our class projects:
www.donorschoose.org/phobby

http://teachingjobsportal.com/blog/hire-me-the-quest-of-an-aspiring-teacher-blog-series-guidelines/
http://teachingjobsportal.com/

“How to land a Teacher Job” Blog Series Teacher Jobs Portal: "This post is part of the Teaching Jobs Portal: “How to land a Teacher Job”. What was your journey like to become a teacher? If you’d like to share your experience with other aspiring teachers please see this post for more information"

No comments:

Post a Comment